Surf's UP for iOS Manual
“Surfrs alarm - Surf’s UP” is an alarm clock app that can calculate the time of dawn and sunrise and set an alarm.
The location information is got at the place where the alarm is set, and the dawn and sunrise times at that location are automatically calculated. The calculation is based on easy astronomical, the time may vary by a few minutes depending on the surrounding topography and altitude.
This app requires location information. Cannot be used if location information getting is not allowed.
Use notification sound for alarm sound. If you don’t allow notification, you won’t hear an alarm sound.
If you did not allow these settings in the app when using for the first time, please allow location information and notification from “Settings> Surf’s UP” of your device.
The alarm sound cannot be played in silent mode is on or when the sound level is zero or connect a headphone. Also sound play is not possible when the sleep mode(Do Not Disturb) is within the alarm set time as well.
Set the alarm
(1) Show the dawn and sunrise time at the current location. Tap it to set the alarm time.
(2) Adjust the set alarm time. Those buttons can be adjusted in 1-minute increments by tapping and in 10-minute increments by tapping and holding.
(3) Register the alarm with the shown date and time.
(4) Previously adjusted alarm information is saved, and when tapped it, that saved information is registered to the alarm.
Tap for more than 3 seconds, You can lock the saved information. If you lock it, it will not be saved from the next time. Tap again for more than 3 seconds to unlock.
In the locked, the alarm icon turns green.
(5) This is current location information. You can check the location on the map app when tap here.
(6) Pop up the alarm settings.
Reset the alarm
(1) Show the alarm sound and the number of repetitions.
If you want to change the sound or number of times of a set alarm, cancel the alarm, change the sound or number of times in the settings, and then set the alarm again.
(2) Cancel the alarm.
(1) Set the number of alarm repetitions to be set.
(2) Set the alarm sound to be set.
(3) Tap to check the currently set alarm sound.
(4) Launch the tide app “e-tide” and check the tide graph. If it is not installed, You can download it here.
(5) Show this document in a browser.
This app has made using the following open source library.
This app’s wake-up sounds has made using the following site data.
This app’s any icons has made using the following site data.