Surf's UP for Android Manual
“Surfrs alarm - Surf’s UP” is an alarm clock app that can calculate the time of dawn and sunrise and set an alarm.
The location information is got at the place where the alarm is set, and the dawn and sunrise times at that location are automatically calculated. The calculation is based on easy astronomical, the time may vary by a few minutes depending on the surrounding topography and altitude.
This app requires location information. Cannot be used if location information getting is not allowed.
Also, In order to pop up the alarm notification, it is necessary to allow the setting of “Display over other apps”.
If you did not allowed these settings in the app at the first launch, You should restart the app and set it.
(1) Set the information used as the basis for the alarm. The dawn and sunrise time of the current place is shown in area (3). Adjust the alarm time with the plus or minus buttons based on either one. This setting is saved when to set an alarm by button (4).
(2) Set the type of alarm sound and ringing time of alarm. The ringing time is as follows.
short : About 10 seconds moderate : About 30 seconds
long : About 2 minutes
never : Until tap to user
If the alarm sound is zero or too low, app will vibrate the device instead.
(3) The dawn and sunrise time of the current place is shown.
(4) Set the alarm. When the time is up and the alarm is activated, the alarm is cleared.
(5) Cancel the set alarm.
(6) Shows this help.
Stop the alarm
(1) Tap to stop the alarm. This screen is shown even if the device is locked.
This app has made using the following open source library.
This app’s wake-up sounds has made using the following site data.
This app’s any icons has made using the following site data.